This ones for the cauliflower lovers! The perfect dish to share with friends, make it for your next dinner gathering. The secret ingredient, is the added crunch of our Yarrawonga Dukkah! Yum!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 250g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Rich Glen Early Harvest extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/3 cup mixed herbs (we used flat-leaf parsley and chervil leaves) coriander is lovely too.
- Rich Glen River Salt
- 1/3 cup Rich Glen Kalamata Olives, seeded, quartered lengthways
- Boil potatoes in a small saucepan of salted water for 15-20 minutes. Drain. Once cool enough to handle, cut into lengthy finger batons.
- Pound the garlic and half the anchovies into a rough paste with a mortar and pestle or in the food processor. Stir in lemon juice, then the extra virgin olive oil. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and blanch cauliflower for 3 minutes until just tender. Drain and return to the pan to keep warm.
- Arrange potato and cauliflower on a serving dish and garnish with herbs, olives and the remaining whole anchovies. Spoon over the dressing and sprinkle with Rich Glen River Salt flakes.