Wholesale Terms & Conditions
Rich Glen Olive Estate Retailers Sales Agreement
By completing our Wholesale Registration Form on the Rich Glen Olive Estate “Rich Glen” website you the retailer are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all wholesale orders.
Australian Wholesale Orders
- We are accepting wholesale applications for retail stores within Australia.
International Wholesale Orders
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss international wholesale orders.
- When purchasing stock payment must be upfront via either Direct Bank Transfer, Credit Card or PayPal.
- Once payment has been received we will distribute the stock to you. Please allow 1-5 working days once payment has been received for us to process your wholesale order.
- If you require the stock immediately please email us at email@example.com and we will endeavour to accommodate a quicker turnaround.
Postage and Handling
- Shipping costs depend on your location and the weight of the packages. Shipping will be calculated and charged at checkout.
- We offer zero shipping charges for collections made from the Rich Glen Olive Estate in Yarrawonga. For collection on weekends, orders must be made before 12:00 PM on Friday (Thursday if Friday happens to be a Public Holiday i.e. Good Friday).
- At Rich Glen, we use Fastway Couriers and Australia Post for shipping within Australia.
- Please email us if you wish to organise your own courier.
- All international taxes and customs clearance charges are the responsibility of the retailer.
- If the goods are faulty then we will then apply a credit or refund for agreed products.
- If there is a defect with any, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with images and details of the defect for your refund or credit.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. Please refer to your invoice or our website for current pricing. Our price lists and wholesale brochures should be used as a guide only. Prices are quoted before freight.
- Please note that items in the “Wholesale Collection” are the only products available at special prices and will have a recommended retail price ("RRP") in the product description and a "WS" in the product name. If a product does not have either an “RRP” or "For commercial use only" statement in the description it is sold at regular price.
Minimum Order Spend
- For all wholesale customers, we have a $500 minimum spend + freight which is due prior to the dispatch of goods.
Minimum Order Quantity
- For all wholesale customers, minimum order quantity per product now applies. Please see each product for further information.
- You must keep all Login Details secure and confidential at all times and must not disclose them to anyone else (except those of your employees who need to know for the purposes of their employment). You agree that you are totally responsible for all activity on your Account and that we are entitled to treat instructions or orders processed through your Account as instructions originating from you.
- You must notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your Login Details to access our systems. We will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorised use of your Login Details or access to your Account. For security purposes, we recommend you change your password(s) at least once every 6 months.
- If your account is inactive for over 12 months you will be removed from our wholesale database.
Photos of Products
- Rich Glen can provide high-resolution photos on request via Dropbox to promote the Rich Glen brand for the use on approved stockists websites and/or any social media.
- You may use any of the images from our website.
- Please feel free to tag us in images published on Instagram featuring Rich Glen products with the tag @richglenolives and #richglenolives.
- We have the right to refuse a stockist or cancel a stockist order if a stockist is misleading in any way or form. We may do this at any time if our brand is being represented in the wrong way. Some reasons include, but are not limited to: Your Account is in default; Improper trading practices; Account inactivity; A history of continued late payments; Providing to us false or misleading information; Failing to advise changes to information given as per the Account Application document; and If the business ownership changes.
- Fraudulent activities are highly monitored on our site and if fraud is detected Rich Glen shall resort all remedies available to us, and you shall be responsible for all costs and legal fees arising from these fraudulent activities.
- Our agreement and these terms and conditions will be construed and governed according to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
Right to Vary Terms of Trade
- We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- We love feedback, it helps us grow and improve our products so we can give stockists and customers exactly what they want. Let us know what’s selling or not selling and what customers are saying about Rich Glen merchandise. Feedback good or bad…helps us improve our business.