Create these easy Honey & Lemon Nut Clusters, with raw cashews, hazelnuts, Rich Glen Lemon Lime Agrumato Oil, honey, and coconut sugar. Quick to make, these delightful clusters are perfect for snacking or gift them for Christmas in a decorative jar.
*Nuts will keep in an airtight container in the cupboard for up to 1 week.
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Line a tray with baking paper and set it aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cashews, hazelnuts, Rich Glen Lemon Lime Agrumato Oil, Rich Glen Olive Blossom Honey, and coconut sugar. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking tray and place it in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes, making sure to mix it around at the halfway mark to ensure the nuts cook evenly.
- Once golden and sticky, take it out of the oven and set it aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, break up the nuts into small clusters.