Warning: You might develop an irresistible craving for this dish! Fiery chilli, fresh tomato sauce, vibrant capsicum, and hearty cannellini beans come together in this effortlessly baked eggs recipe, ready in just 20 minutes. Top it off with four golden-yolked eggs and serve with crusty bread and a sprinkle of our Bush Tucker Dukkah for an indulgent weekend brunch.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Heat the Chilli Oil in an ovenproof pan over low to medium heat. Then, add the capsicum and red onion and cook until both are tender. Next, add the garlic and paprika, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the Cannellini Beans & RG Pasta Sauce and simmer for 15 minutes until the sauce reduces slightly.
- Create four wells in the sauce and crack one egg into each well.
- Place the pan into the oven and cook for 15 minutes, or until the egg whites are just cooked and the yolks are still runny.
- Remove from the oven and top with goat's cheese or feta, along with some sprigs of fresh dill, and a sprinkle of RG Bush Tucker Dukkah. Serve immediately.*Can be served with toasted sourdough.