The taste of heaven, our Chia Cheesecake Pudding recipe. Something you'd find on the menu at your favourite cafe, that you can now make at home! Delicious Lemon Lime Agrumato, paired with our Pomegranate Balsamic is truely a match made in heaven.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- In a large bowl, add the yogurt, white chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Mix to combine.
- Transfer the mixture to serving glasses and place them in the fridge to set for up to 2 hours.
- In a food processor, add the toasted hazelnuts, dates, and Agrumato Olive Oil. Blend until a sticky crumble texture forms.
- Place the hazelnut mixture into a bowl and set it aside until ready to serve.
- In a heated pan, add the frozen berries, chia seeds, and Pomegranate Balsamic. Mix and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the berry mixture to a bowl and set it aside to cool.
- When you're ready to serve, add layers of the berry jam and hazelnut crumble to the chia pudding glasses, enjoy!