Spice up your chicken breast game with our delicious Bar-B-Q Meat Rub! This recipe is the perfect balance of sweet and spicy. Whether you're grilling for a summer BBQ or cooking up a quick weeknight meal, this dish is sure to impress.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Nutritionist, Mel Harrison.
- Preheat the oven to 200° degrees celsius.
- Spay a large baking dish with RG Olive Oil spray.
- Place chicken breast into the baking dish.
- Combine RG B-B-Q Meat Rub & drizzle EVOO in a small bowl, then coat chicken generously, (you can add more/less Meat Rub depending on your desired flavour)
- Once coated add another drizzle of RG EVOO over the chicken.
- Add tomatoes on top of the chicken, along with the chillies and fresh oregano.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until chicken is tender and cooked through. Every 10 minutes you can remove the tray from the oven and use the juices to baste the chicken, then place back in the oven to continue cooking.
- Serve with a side of rice and a fresh crunchy green salad.