Super tasty and simply scrumptious! The final drizzle of sweet chilli and garlic dressing adds a sweet and pungent balance.
This recipe is created with an almond meal as a gluten-free option, Alternatively, you can effortlessly substitute the almond meal with self-rising flour.
- 4 Zucchinis
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves
- 6 Mint Leaves
- 5 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Almond Meal
- ½ Cup Parmesan – finely grated
- 2 Corn Cobs
- 2 Dsp RG Zesty Herb Rub
- 2 Tbsp RG Signature Olive Oil
- Drizzle RG Sweet Chilli Garlic Dressing
- Smashed Avocado
- Sour Cream
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Combine the Zesty Herb Rub and Olive Oil in a small bowl then rub over the fresh corn cobs.
- Heat a pan on medium and cook the corn, turning every few minutes until browned. Set aside to cool slightly and cut the kernels off the cob and into a large mixing bowl.
- Grate the zucchini and add to the corn.
- Chop spinach leaves and mint and add to zucchini/corn mix.
- Add in the almond meal, grated parmesan, and eggs, and mix until well combined.
- Drizzle or spray RG extra virgin olive oil into a large frypan, over medium heat and pour a large scoop of the fritter mixture into the pan.
- Cook on one side for 5-6 minutes before flipping and cooking the other side for another 5 minutes.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture until all fritters are cooked.
- Serve with smashed avocado, sour cream, fresh cherry tomatoes, and a good drizzle of RG Sweet Chilli Garlic dressing.