This quick and easy asparagus frittata is perfect for spring! With eggs, Goats cheese, spring onions and peas, it'll be your go-to brunch or dinner recipe. Serve with a beautiful fresh green salad or simple roasted vegetables. Enjoy!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- 2 bunches of asparagus, with woody ends chopped off
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 50g goat's cheese, broken into large pieces
- 1 ½ large handfuls of spinach leaves
- Rich Glen Yarrawonga Dukkah
- Rich Glen Olive Oil Spray
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic, to finish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Spray a medium to large, yet shallow, round baking dish with Rich Glen Olive Oil Spray and set it aside.
- Place the asparagus in a pan with about 4cm of water and boil for a few minutes until it just starts to feel tender but remains crisp.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk, and set the mixture aside.
- Add the spinach leaves, peas, spring onion, and asparagus to the baking dish.
- Pour the egg mixture over the ingredients, season with salt and pepper, and generously sprinkle Rich Glen Yarrawonga Dukkah.
- Arrange large pieces of goat's cheese on top, then place the dish in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes, or until the center of the frittata is set.
- Serve with a drizzle of our Sticky Balsamic.
*The frittata can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. It's a great option for meal prep for work lunches!