This easy mango smoothie bowl is a refreshing and healthy breakfast option that will make you feel like you’re on a tropical island, topped with fresh mango slices, pistachios, and chia seeds. Yum!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 ½ frozen bananas, chopped
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 fresh mango, sliced
- 1 serving of vanilla protein powder (optional) we love The Beauty Chef, pick some up in the Orangerie
- ½ cup plain yogurt of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of Rich Glen Lemon Lime Agrumato Olive Oil
- 3 passionfruit
- Nut toppings, such as pistachios and chia seeds
- In a high-speed blender, place the banana, mango, protein powder (if using), passionfruit, yogurt, and Rich Glen Lemon Lime Agrumato Olive Oil. Blend until you achieve a thick, creamy consistency. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides and blend again. Be patient, as blending frozen fruit into a thick smoothie bowl takes time.
- Once blended, divide the mixture into two bowls and top with fresh mango slices, pistachios, and chia seeds (or nuts of your choice).
- Serve immediately, enjoy!