Grab sone crusty sourdough and indulge in this irresistible oozy-cheesy oven baked Camembert with chilli, rosemary & honey fusion with shiraz & olive jam.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Using a sharp knife, make shallow cuts across the top of the Camembert in both directions. Ensure the cuts are not too deep, just enough to allow the cheese to open up slightly while baking.
- Drizzle honey over the Camembert, then sprinkle chilli flakes and rosemary on top.
- Place the Camembert in a cast iron skillet or on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey in the centre.
- While the cheese is baking, slice the Sourdough bread and drizzle with RG Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Toast the slices either in the oven or a griddle pan. Once done, transfer them to a board and set aside for serving.
- When the cheese is cooked, carefully transfer onto a serving board along with the sourdough slices and top the cheese with a spoonful of RG sticky shiraz and olive jam and a sprig of fresh rosemary to serve