These banana waffles are light, fluffy, and have a hint of citrusy goodness. Try this easy recipe with the kids!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- Place dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine
- Add eggs, milk, maple syrup and mix thoroughly until well combined.
- Add in Rich Glen Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil and fold through slowly until just combined.
- Spray waffle maker with Rich Glen Olive Oil spray and pour mixture in and cook until golden.
- Whilst waffles are cooking, cut bananas into halves, and then cut lengthways keeping the skin on.
- Spray a fry pan with Rich Glen Olive Oil spray and place banana flesh side down.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and let bananas simmer until golden and slightly sticky. Then remove from the heat.
- Serve waffles with plain yoghurt, bananas and an extra drizzle of maple syrup and of course a generous drizzle of Rich Glen Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil. Enjoy!