Prepare this nutritious bean salad in mere minutes for a quick and effortless mid-week light lunch.
Serves 3-4 as a light lunch meal.
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 300-350g Tin Tuna in olive oil
- 1 can Cannellini Beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ Cup Rich Glen Kalamata Olives, pitted and diced
- 1/3 Cup sundried tomatoes, diced
- ½ Red onion, finely diced
- 1/3 Cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Rich Glen Signature extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Rich Glen River Salt, to season
- 3 Cups rocket
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- In a large bowl, add the rocket, Rich Glen Signature extra virgin olive oil (EVOO), and a sprinkle of Rich Glen River Salt, and massage to coat the rocket. Then set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, add the tuna, beans, Kalamata Olives, sun-dried tomatoes, red onion, parsley, lemon juice, and mix to combine. Then set aside.
- To serve, toast some sourdough bread.
- Then on individual single-serve plates, add two slices of toast, top with the rocket, then top with the tuna salad.
- Add the avocado slices on top, enjoy!