These sweet potato fries make a great side dish. Bake a batch of sweet potato fries to share with your friends and family, for the ultimate experience, pair them with our Nana's Tomato Relish for dipping!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- Preheat oven to 180° degrees celsius.
- Line 2 trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Chop the sweet potato into wedges, making sure they are not too thin.
- Place sweet potato onto the baking trays, ensuring you leave space between the fries so they bake nice and crispy.
- Pour olive oil over the sweet potato, or alternatively you can spray them using our non-aerosol olive oil spray.
- Add Rich Glen River Salt and massage fries thoroughly to ensure they are well coated with the oil and salt.
- Place into the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden. Turn the fries over after 10 minutes to ensure all sides are crispy.
- When cooked place the baking paper with fries onto a serving board, add an extra sprinkle of salt, grate some fresh parmesan on top, garnish with parsley and serve with a bowl of RG Nana’s Tomato Relish, ENJOY!