Gooey chocolatey centred individual cakes that are perfect to impress and I bet you have all the ingredients in your pantry already!
Recipe created by The Great Australian Bake Off's Hoda Alzubaidi.
- 220g milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup Rich Glen Signature Olive Oil
- 4 egg
- 1/2 cup plain flour*
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, melt 10 seconds at a time stirring in between each time. Allow to cool for a few minutes then whisk in the olive oil.
- Whisk eggs until light and foamy, this will take a few minutes.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture and whisk until just combined then fold in the flour. Do not over mix.
- Brush the inside of the ramekins with olive oil and lightly flour them*. Pour in the chocolate mixture and bake for 10 minutes at 200C.
- Allow to cool
- To serve, top with icing sugar, strawberries & fresh blueberries - enjoy!