My family just love this salad... It's so easy and quick to make, full of fresh “in season” flavours and better still it's healthy!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
1. Slice chicken fillet finely and pop in the fridge.
2. Prepare the asparagus and broccolini.
3. Cook lentils in a large saucepan of boiling water for 20 minutes.
4. Add the broccolini and asparagus to the saucepan, cover and cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Drain and whilst hot put into large bowl or tray, drizzle with lashings of Kalamata EVOO, and set aside to cool.
6. To make the dressing, place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine; season to taste.
7. Add chicken and the rest of ingredients to the lentil & veg mix and toss together.
8. Drizzle with dressing, top with Bush Tucker Dukkah and serve immediately.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.