Love this healthy crunchy cabbage salad in a fresh bread roll with barbequed meat. A healthy alternative to mayonnaise-laden coleslaw. Make the most of this recipe now, whilst cabbages are in season at their absolute best!Prep Time: 10-15 minutes
- 2 Tbsp. White Balsamic Chardonnay
- 3 Tbsp. RG Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Blossom Honey
- 1 tsp. Seeded Mustard
- ½ tsp. Celery Seed
- Salt Flakes & Cracked Pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Cabbage, shredded
- 1 Carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 small Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds, toasted
- 1/2 cup Slivered Almonds, toasted
- Blend the White Balsamic, EVOO, Honey, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper together with a whisk until combined.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, onion and sunflower seeds and almonds & toss to combine.