A touch of honey in the vinaigrette brings out the natural sweetness in the roasted vegetables. Enjoy for lunch on a cold winter’s day.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 40-45 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 285°C degrees.
2. Reconstitute pears in Verjuice in the microwave in a bowl, covered, for 4 minutes on defrost setting.
3. Drain pears from Verjuice and allow to dry for 30 minutes on baking paper reserving juices for roasting vegetables.
4. Pull apart the Goat Curd into rough pieces onto a dinner plate, drizzle with EVOO and set aside.
5. Roughly cut all vegetables separating the root vegetables as the cooking time will be longer.
6. In a roasting dish, drizzle EVOO on the root vegetables, sprinkle Salt Flakes & Cracked Pepper and toss.
7. Add the remaining Verjuice from the pears and roast for 30 minutes or until caramelised and nearly soft.
8. Remove from oven and add Cauliflower, Brussel sprouts, Broccoli, and the reconstituted Pears cut in half.
9. Return to the oven and cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
10. Place well-washed rocket on a large serving platter. Toss all vegetable and pears and place onto the rocket.
11. Top with Prosciutto, Goat Curd, lashings of Yarrawonga Splash Vinaigrette and Bush Tucker Dukkah.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.