Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1. In a tall glass or ceramic tall jar add the egg.
2. With a stick blender start whizzing the egg until really creamy.
3. Slowly drizzle the Garlic EVOO whilst still blending until the consistency is creamy and thick. Add the Mustard and Lemon (or Lime) juice and slowly add the Verjuice whilst still blending. Set aside.
4. Chop Tomatoes, Red Onion, and Avocado; along with roughly ripped Basil Leaves, toss in a bowl adding a splash of Verjuice, a pinch of Salt Flakes and lashings of EVOO. Set aside.
5. Add Salt Flakes and Cracked Pepper on the 4 Salmon Steaks and toss until evenly coated.
6. Heat pan with a drizzle of EVOO. Cook skin side first at a high temperature for 2 minutes, turn and cook for a further 1 minute.
7. Place Tomato Salad on each dinner plate then pop the salmon on top and pour the Garlic Aioli over at the table.
If you are looking at this recipe in vertical view on a mobile device, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
Garlic Aioli Ingredients: