August 11, 2017
The perfect summer beverage, not too sweet & so refreshing.Serves: 4-6
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
- 375ml chilled Verjus (1/2 bottle)
- 750ml Soda Water
- Fresh Mint sprigs
- 1 Lime & Lemon thinly sliced
- Fill a 1.5 litre jug with three large handfuls of ice.
- Add the verjus, soda water, and lime/lemon to the jug and mix with the ice.
- Bruise the mint sprigs by squeezing gently in your hand, before pushing them down into the liquid and ice.
- Pour into individual glasses and top with extra mint if desired.