The perfect summer beverage, not too sweet & so refreshing.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
1. Fill a 1.5 litre jug with three large handfuls of ice.
2. Add the verjuice, soda water and lime/lemon to the jug and mix with the ice.
3. Bruise the mint sprigs by squeezing gently in your hand, before pushing them down into the liquid and ice.
4. Pour into individual glasses and top with extra mint if desired.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 375ml chilled RG Verjuice (1/2 bottle)
- 750ml Soda Water
- Fresh Mint sprigs
- 1 Lime & Lemon thinly sliced