August 11, 2017
Pork Spare Ribs
A great winter dish served with roasted vegetables & potatoes.Serves: 6
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 2kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 375ml Sticky Balsamic Reduction
- 160ML Sweet Red Pepper Jam (1 jar)
- 2 tsp. Coriander ground
- 1 tsp. Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Crushed
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Whisk or blend together Sticky Balsamic a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, coriander, Sweet Red Pepper Jam, mustard, and crushed garlic.
- Place ribs on a dish and pour sauce over. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Braise over an open fire or under the grill in the oven - basting throughout cooking.
- Serve with seasonal roasted vegetables and either chips, potatoes or mash.