A great winter dish served with roasted vegetables & potatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
1. Whisk or blend together Vercotto a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, coriander, Sweet Red Pepper Jam, mustard, and crushed garlic.
2. Place ribs on a dish and pour sauce over. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Braise over an open fire or under the grill in the oven - basting throughout cooking.
4. Serve with seasonal roasted vegetables and either chips, potatoes or mash.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 2kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 375ml RG Vercotto
- 160ML Sweet Red Pepper Jam (1 jar)
- 2 tsp. Coriander ground
- 1 tsp. Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Crushed
- Worcestershire Sauce