A great winter dish served with roasted vegetables & potatoes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
1. Whisk or blend together Vercotto a few shakes of Worcestershire sauce, coriander, Sweet Red Pepper Jam, mustard, and crushed garlic.
2. Place ribs on a dish and pour sauce over. Marinate for at least 1 hour.
3. Braise over an open fire or under the grill in the oven - basting throughout cooking.
4. Serve with seasonal roasted vegetables and either chips, potatoes or mash.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 2kg Pork Spare Ribs
- 375ml RG Vercotto
- 160ML Sweet Red Pepper Jam (1 jar)
- 2 tsp. Coriander ground
- 1 tsp. Mustard Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Crushed
- Worcestershire Sauce