Baked Chicken Legs w/ RG Olives
A wholesome meal with some unique flavours that everyone loves.Serves: 6
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
- 24 Chicken legs
- 3 Lemon rinds, cut into large strips
- 6 Bay Leaves
- 10 sprigs of Rosemary
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- RG Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- ½ cup Sticky Balsamic Reduction
- ½ cup Olives
- ½ cup Raisins
- ¼ cup Capers
- 1 cup slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Parsley
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Brown chicken legs.
- Put browned chicken legs in a baking dish along with salt, rosemary sprigs, bay leaves, lemon rind, and cinnamon.
- Place chicken in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add Sticky Balsamic, olives, raisins, and capers.
- Put the pan back in the oven for 15 minutes to finish cooking.
- To serve sprinkle with the slivered almonds, parsley and a fresh drizzle of Sticky Balsamic.