August 11, 2017
An impressive, yet easy and refreshing summer dessert.Serves: 4-6
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- 500ml Verjus
- 100ml Water
- 150gm Castor Sugar
- Grated lemon or lime rind - thin strips
- 8 mint leaves
- Boil Verjus, water castor sugar and thin strips of grated lemon or lime rind. Simmer for 6 minutes.
- Add mint leaves and allow to cool.
- Place in a freezing tray and freeze for at least 6 hours. Every 2 hours break up the icy particles with a fork.
- Before serving, transfer to the fridge to allow to soften. Use a fork to break up again if necessary.