An impressive, yet easy and refreshing summer dessert.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
1. Boil Verjuice, water castor sugar and thin strips of grated lemon or lime rind. Simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Add mint leaves and allow to cool.
3. Place in a freezing tray and freeze for at least 6 hours. Every 2 hours break up the icy particles with a fork.
4. Before serving, transfer to the fridge to allow to soften. Use a fork to break up again if necessary.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 500ml RG Verjuice
- 100ml Water
- 150gm Castor Sugar
- Grated lemon or lime rind - thin strips
- 8 mint leaves