Looking for a balanced, nutritious, delicious and easy to make meal idea? Create a healthy nourish bowl using this simple recipe! Great for lunch, dinner and sharing with friends!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 Cup brown rice, quinoa, or a mix of both
- 2 Chicken breasts
- 1/4 Cup Rich Glen Verjus
- 1 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for chicken
- 1/2 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for Sweet Potato, chopped with skin on
- 2 Corn cobs
- 1/2 Cup water
- 1 Large sweet potato
- 1 Punnet cherry tomato, chopped
- 10 Snow peas, top and tailed, and cut into thin strips
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Goats cheese, to sprinkle
- 1 Cup rocket & spinach Leaves
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 Cups leafy greens - rocket & spinach
- 1/2 Bunch flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 Bunch basil leaves
8. While the corn is cooking, cook rice/quinoa according to the packet instructions.
9. Take a dinner bowl and start to plate up - Place the rice in first, and then build your bowl, adding the greens, corn, tomatoes, avocado, sweet potato, and snow peas.
10. Sprinkle with some goat cheese, then drizzle a generous amount of dressing over the top, enjoy!