Packed with succulent chicken, velvety avocado, and a fresh burst of mango, this Mango, Avo & Chicken Salad is the perfect easy salad for lunch or a light dinner.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 Cos Lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 Avocado, slices thinly
- 1 Large cucumber, sliced thinly
- 4 Spring onions, sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 – ½ Large mangos, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature extra virgin olive oil
- Rich Glen River Salt to season
- 350g Poached chicken breast (or BBQ Chicken) sliced thinly
- Rich Glen Blood Orange Fig Dressing
- Heat a pan and add Rich Glen EVOO, slivered almonds, and a sprinkle of Rich Glen River Salt. Toast until they turn golden, then set them aside to cool.
- Take a large serving platter or bowl, place the chopped lettuce first, and drizzle with Rich Glen EVOO. Sprinkle some River Salt and massage the oil and salt into the lettuce.
- Continue layering the ingredients: add sliced cucumber, sliced avocado, mango, and sliced chicken. Sprinkle spring onions and the toasted almonds on top.
- To finish, generously drizzle Rich Glen Blood Orange Fig Dressing over the salad and serve immediately.