Did you know you can also use our cordials to create a delicious smoothie?
Try this yummy Raspberry, Rhubarb & Rose Smoothie, so good, it could be enjoyed for breakfast, or dessert!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 6-8 Ice cubes
- 1 Cup milk (can be plant based or full cream)
- 1 Frozen banana, chopped.
- ½ Cup Greek Yoghurt (or you can use coconut yogurt to make it vegan)
- 1 Scoop The Beauty Chef Collagen Powder - find it in store at RG Orangerie
- 1-2 Tsp Rich Glen Raspberry, Rhubarb & Rose Cordial
- 1 Punnet raspberries (½ to be crushed, ½ to add to smoothie in blender)
- Take half of the punnet of raspberries and crush them with a fork, then set them aside.
- In a blender, combine the ice, milk, frozen chopped banana, Greek yogurt, and collagen powder. Blend until smooth.
- Add the other half of the raspberries and pulse again until just combined. You can choose to pulse a few times to leave some raspberry chunks in the smoothie.
- Pour a small amount into a serving glass, add a few small spoonfuls of the crushed raspberries, then add another layer of the smoothie. Continue this process until you have filled two glasses with the smoothie and raspberries.
- Top with a few fresh berries, serve immediately, and enjoy!