Take your slaw to a whole new level with our Zesty Chicken Slaw. Delicious crunchy perfection. Perfect for Christmas day lunch, or your next BBQ.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 3 Tbsp pepita seeds
- ½ Cup Walnuts, roughly chopped
- RG River Salt Flakes
- 1-2 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature EVOO
- 1 small radicchio (or ½ a medium size) finely chopped
- ½ Cos lettuce (or butter lettuce) finely chopped
- ½ Iceberg lettuce, finely chopped
4 Spring onions, finely chopped
- ½ Bunch coriander, finely chopped
- Rich Glen Zesty Lemon Lime Dressing
- 350g Poached chicken (or BBQ Chicken), thinly sliced/shredded
- Heat a pan and add Rich Glen's signature extra virgin olive oil, along with the pepita seeds and walnuts. Season with Rich Glen River Salt. Cook until they are lightly toasted and fragrant. Then, remove from the heat and set them aside.
- Finely chop all the salad ingredients and layer them in a serving bowl, gently tossing through each layer as you add them.
- Drizzle a generous amount of Rich Glen Zesty Lime Dressing over the salad and mix it through the salad.
- Sprinkle about ¾ of the toasted nuts and mix again to combine.
- Add the chicken pieces and then sprinkle over the remaining nuts. Serve immediately.