Put a flavour spin on the traditional grilled zucchini & one that will have you all yearning for more! The stunning flavours of the award winning RG Lemon Lime Agrumato together with the refreshing zing of fresh garlic, mint, feta, lemon juice + Greek yoghurt adds oodles of flavour to your grilled zucchini’s … it’s a truly scrumptious addition to any dining experience!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 6 zucchini
- 2 tbsp RG Lemon Lime Agrumato olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- 50 gm feta
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp RG Yarrawonga Dukkah
- Drizzle of RG Early Harvest EVOO
To make the dressing
- In a food processor add yoghurt, garlic, 2 sprigs of mint, feta, zest of 1/2 lemon, and juice. Pulse for 30 seconds so it still looks a little lumpy. Then set aside in the fridge.
To prepare the zucchini
- Cut zucchini in half lengthways and crisscross the white flesh be careful not to cut through to the outer green side
- Lay zucchini on a tray, sprinkle with salt, and allow to sit 20 minutes
- Dab zucchini with paper towel to wipe off excess moisture
- In a frypan, medium temp, drizzle with RG Lemon Lime Agrumato olive oil and place cut side down for 5 mins
- Turn, cook for another 5 - 6 mins
- While cooking prepare your platter for serving
- Add a generous spoonful of sauce to the bottom of the plate and smear the sauce across the plate with the back of the spoon, then place zucchini on top of the sauce
- Sprinkle with RG Yarrawonga Dukkah, crumbled feta, and roughly chopped mint and a drizzle of fresh early harvest evoo