There is so much to love about crusty sourdough, and ripe tomatoes, elevated by a medley of aromatic herbs, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and a sprinkle of salt, a perfect balance of Mediterranean flavours.
Recipe by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices Milawa Sourdough Bread
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Handful of Coriander (you can add more or less depending on your desired taste)
- 1 Tbsp RG Basil Thyme Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp RG Early Harvest Olive Oil
- 1 Bulb Garlic
- Pinch RG River Salt to season
- Cracked pepper to season
- RG extra virgin olive oil spray