Tomato Bruschetta W/ Basil Thyme Lime
There is so much to love about crusty sourdough, and ripe tomatoes, elevated by a medley of aromatic herbs, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, and a sprinkle of salt, a perfect balance of Mediterranean flavours.
Recipe by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 4 slices Milawa Sourdough Bread
- 6 Fresh Basil Leaves
- Handful of Coriander (you can add more or less depending on your desired taste)
- 1 Tbsp RG Basil Thyme Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2-3 Tbsp RG Early Harvest Olive Oil
- 1 Bulb Garlic
- Pinch RG River Salt to season
- Cracked pepper to season
- RG extra virgin olive oil spray
- Chop cherry tomatoes into small pieces and add them to a bowl.
- Chop coriander & basil and add to tomatoes.
- Drizzle with Basil Thyme Lime Olive Oil.
- Add salt & pepper to taste
- Mix to combine and set aside.
- Pour 1 Tbsp RG Early Harvest Olive Oil onto a high-heat griddle pan.
- Add sourdough toast and cook until golden and starting to crisp slightly.
- Before turning the bread, spray the top with oil and then turn.
- Cook the other side for a few minutes until golden and starting to crisp slightly.
- Place toast on a plate, slice the top off the garlic and rub all over toast. Then top with tomato mixture.
- Drizzle with RG Early Harvest Olive Oil
- Sprinkle with a little more salt & cracked pepper and a few extra coriander or basil leaves... Enjoy!