Ripe peaches are a treat on their own, but this grilled peaches recipe makes them even sweeter! Top them with ice cream for a perfect summer dessert. Simple, elegant, and bursting with seasonal goodness—perfect for warm-weather gatherings!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- Cut the peaches/apricots in halves and gently twist to open. Then carefully remove the seeds. Place the halved fruit on a large plate.
- Brush the fruit with a generous amount of Rich Glen Basil Lime Thyme Oil. This adds the most beautiful flavor and prevents the fruit from sticking to the grill pan.
- Heat a grill pan (or BBQ) on Medium, and gently place the fruit cut side down. Allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes without moving them before turning and cooking for another 1-2 minutes. They don’t need long!
- Once grilled to your liking (slightly tender is preferable so the fruit doesn’t end up too soft), add the fruit to a large serving platter.
- Drizzle with Rich Glen Olive Blossom Honey, sprinkle with some fresh thyme, and add your favorite ice cream. Serve while warm.