Indulge in the ultimate pleasure of Friday night nachos! Try this delicious recipe using our freshest locally sourced ingredients, conveniently available for collection at our Provedore.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek.
- 1 packet FEEL GOOD natural corn chips - pickup in our Provedore
- 1 jar FEEL GOOD salsa - pickup in our Provedore
- 1 1/2 cups That's Amore mozzarella cheese - pickup in our Provedore
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped (optional)
- 1 x 300ml Gippsland Jersey thick sour cream pickup in our Provedore
- Jalapeños, chilli and corn - optional
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large baking dish place half the packet of corn chips and spread evenly. Top with half the salsa and cheese
- Repeat the corn chips and salsa/cheese layer and then finish off with the spring onions.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream, enjoy!