This recipe is all about taking classic sourdough toast and making it extraordinary. Just imagine crispy bacon, perfectly poached eggs, creamy avocado, and a flavourful drizzle of our Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Topped off with the scrumptious combo of Nana's Tomato Relish and Bush Tucker Dukkah.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 2 Slices Sourdough Toast
- 2 Slices Bacon
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Avocado
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full of water and bring to the boil. Once boiling, turn down to a simmer.
- In a pan, start cooking slices of bacon on a low heat.
- Add in Rich Glen White Balsamic Vinegar to the simmering pot of water.
- Crack eggs into small bowls (this makes it easier to pour them into the pot of water), and then pour them into the simmering water. Cook for 3 Minutes, then take out and set on some paper towel to drain.
- While eggs are cooking, brush sourdough with Rich Glen Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil and grill/toast until golden.
- Once toast is cooked, top with avocado, a generous amount of Rich Glen Nana's Tomato Relish (you definitely don't want to skimp on this, it's so delicious!).
- Then add cooked bacon, poached eggs and sprinkle with Rich Glen Bush Tucker Dukkah.