Light and fresh... perfect for a Spring lunch or dinner!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1. Sprinkle salmon fillets with Dukkah and press to coat.
2. Prepare salad by blanching “in season” green vegetables, strain and drizzle with a dash of Yarrawonga Gold EVOO.
3. Wash a handful of spinach & rocket and place onto plate, add the “greens”, and drizzle with Pesto Dressing.
4. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat with around 1/3 cup of Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil. Add salmon to hot frypan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
5. Place cooked salmon onto greens, drizzle with Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil and enjoy!
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.