September 08, 2017
Dukkah Crusted Salmon
Light and fresh... perfect for a Spring lunch or dinner!Serves: 4
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 4 Salmon Fillets (skinless)
- 1/4 cup Bush Tucker Dukkah
- Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil
- RG Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Steamed “in season” Greens
- Handful Baby Spinach and Rocket
- Basil Garlic Pesto Dressing
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with Dukkah and press to coat.
- Prepare the salad by blanching “in season” green vegetables, strain and drizzle with a dash of Yarrawonga Gold EVOO.
- Wash a handful of spinach & rocket and place onto a plate, add the “greens”, and drizzle with Pesto Dressing.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat with around 1/3 cup of Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil. Add salmon to hot frypan and cook for 1-2 minutes each side.
- Place cooked salmon onto greens, drizzle with Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil and enjoy!