This Crunchy Cashew asian inspired Salad is perfect on its own, or as a side with chicken or steak. Loaded with cashews, cabbage, coriander and a sweetness of our Olive Blossom Honey. You'll love making this easy recipe!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- ¼ Red Cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ Wombok Cabbage, finely sliced
- 4 Spring Onions, finely sliced
- 150g Snow Peas, ends removed and finely sliced
- ¼ Bunch Coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Cup Cashews, lightly toasted
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Seeds, lightly toasted
- ½ Cup Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic Reduction
- ¼ Cup Rich Glen Olive Blossom Honey
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Tsp Ginger, peeled and grated
Add the cashews to a pan on medium heat and toast for 3-4 minutes until golden. Set them aside in a small bowl.
Add the sesame seeds to a pan on medium heat and toast for 1-2 minutes until lightly golden. Set them aside in a small bowl.
To assemble the salad, take a large salad bowl or plate and add the cabbages, spring onions, snow peas, and coriander. Mix them together.
Add the toasted cashews and sesame seeds, then mix again until combined.
Pour over the dressing mixture and mix through. Serve immediately and enjoy the fresh Asian flavours with that added cashew crunch!