Simple, tasty and great for entertaining! This Chilli Steak Soba Noodle Salad is seriously a crowd favourite, serve at your next dinner party, everyone will be asking for the recipe!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
Serves 2 as a main meal or 4 as a small meal.
- 3-4 Large Handfuls Spinach Leaves
- 4 Spring Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Continental Cucumber, cut into large chunks
- ½ Green Capsicum, thinly sliced
- ½ Bunch Coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 Green Chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic Reduction
Steak & Noodles
In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and pour over the Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic Reduction. Toss to combine, then set aside in the fridge.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the soba noodles according to the packet instructions.
Allow the steak to rest while you prepare the salad.
On a large salad plate, arrange the salad along with the noodles.
Thinly slice the steak and place it on top of the salad.
Sprinkle some toasted flaked almonds over the dish.
Finish with another generous drizzle of Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic and serve immediately.