Spice up your summer BBQs with this sizzling Grilled Corn Halloumi Salad.
This vibrant dish combines the smokiness of grilled corn, the savoury goodness of Halloumi cheese, and the freshness of mango and herbs. This salad is not just a side but a star on your summer menu! Quick, easy and delicious, enjoy!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- 1 large cucumber, cut into small cubes
- ¼ bunch basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- ¼ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 180g halloumi
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 2 corn cobs
- 2 tbsp Rich Glen Yarrawonga Splash Vinaigrette Dressing
- Heat a griddle pan over medium heat and grill the corn and Halloumi until slightly charred and cooked through.
- Once the corn has cooled, remove the kernels and set them aside.
- Chop the Halloumi into small to medium cubes and set aside.
- On a large salad plate, add the cucumber, basil, mint, and coriander, then toss to combine.
- Layer on the Halloumi, mango, and corn.
- Sprinkle additional basil leaves on top for garnish.
- Finally, drizzle a generous amount of Rich Glen Yarrawonga Splash Vinaigrette Dressing over the salad and serve immediately.