One of our gorgeous employees bought this in for lunch while making candles in our factory. She gave me a taste and OMG, what a twist on ordinary coleslaw… I asked what she dressed it with, and it was our N1 Poppy's Dressing… I didn't pick it because of the mint and coriander, so here you go, another tasty salad to drizzle our most popular dressing all over. Thanks for the inspiration Fi!
- BBQ Chicken shredded or 2 cooked Chicken Breasts sliced
Fiona didn’t have this in her coleslaw but I added it, dished it up for the family and they all raved.
- 3 Spring Onions, finely chopped
- 1 pack Coleslaw mix (without the mayo)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup fresh Mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup fresh Coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup salted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
- RG No1 Favoruite Poppy's Dressing
Toss everything together and serve immediately. Simple, quick, healthy and fresh... Delish!