November 14, 2019
Pork Belly w/ Christmas Cranberry Sauce
A beautifully tender piece of pork, crackling, topped with a sticky cranberry jam –YUM! The whole family will love this succulent feast for Christmas.
- 2 kg Pork Belly
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds
- Murray River Salt Flakes and Cracked Black Pepper
- Christmas Shiraz Cranberry Jam (Limited Edition)
- Preheat the oven to 250˚C.
- Prepare your Pork Belly by drying with some paper towels.
- Season well with Salt Flakes and Cracked Pepper, rubbing skin and meat sides liberally.
- Roughly crush the Coriander Seeds and sprinkle onto the meat-side, place in a roasting tray and roast in the oven for 20 minutes then turn the oven down to 160°C and cook for a further 2 hours. If the crackling is not quite cooked, turn the oven back up to the highest setting and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Rest for 20 minutes, slice and serve with our Christmas Shiraz Cranberry Jam straight from the jar.