- 200g feta
- 2 Tablespoon Rich Glen Agrumato Fiery Chilli Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1/2 Teaspoon chilli (optional)
- 1 Garlic
- 220g grated mozzarella
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry
- In a bowl mix, feta, fiery olive oil, oregano, chili, garlic until the crumbs are small and fine.
- stack 2 sheets of phyllo pastry on top of each other and cut them into half vertically.
- Put 2 heaped tablespoons of the feta mixture and top with a generous amount of shredded mozzarella
- Fold one side over and brush the remaining phyllo with the olive oil. Fold the parcel on top of itself until the parcel is formed.
- Brush with olive oil and top with nigella seeds. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or until golden! Enjoy!