You simply can't top the taste of freshly baked granola filled with wholesome and delightful ingredients! Indulge in it with yogurt or milk and add some fresh berries; the possibilities are limitless for this homemade granola.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray and set it aside.
- In a food processor, add the oats, macadamias, almonds, hazelnuts, and dates. Pulse a few times until it resembles a chunky crumb texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl. Add the linseeds, sunflower seeds, pepita seeds, quinoa flakes, spices, honey, and EVOO. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture onto the lined baking tray and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring at the 5-minute mark to ensure it doesn't burn.
- After 5 minutes, add the coconut flakes, cranberries, raisins, apricots, and an extra generous drizzle of EVOO. Return it to the oven for 4-5 minutes to soften the fruit and until the granola turns golden.
- Allow it to cool completely and enjoy it with yogurt or milk. You can also add some fresh berries; the options are endless for this homemade granola.
- Store the granola in an airtight container in the cupboard for up to 1 week.