Enjoy the fresh flavours of this Basil Lime Thyme Bean Salad. This vibrant dish combines butter beans, cherry tomatoes, and aromatic herbs, all enhanced by the zesty Rich Glen Basil Lime Thyme Oil. It's a quick and refreshing salad that's perfect for any occasion.
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1 can of butter beans
- 1 can of mixed beans/four bean mix (whichever type you prefer)
- 2 x 250g punnets of cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch of fresh basil leaves
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2-3 tablespoons of Rich Glen Basil Lime Thyme Oil
- Rich Glen River Salt, for seasoning
- 1 avocado, chopped into medium cubes
- In a large salad bowl, add the beans, tomatoes, onion, basil, and thyme.
- Pour Rich Glen Basil Lime Thyme Oil over the salad and toss to combine and coat it with the oil.
- Add avocado and lightly combine, being careful not to squash it too much.
- Top with a few extra basil and thyme leaves and a sprinkle of River Salt. Serve immediately.