A great salad, recipe when you have pumpkins in abundance in autumn & winter.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 250C.
2. Roast pumpkin on baking tray sprinkled with EVOO, a ½ cup of verjuice, salt and pepper in a (high) 250C oven for 20 minutes or until tender and slightly caramelized.
3. While pumpkin is roasting toast pumpkin seeds on a separate baking tray.
4. Spread rocket leaves on flat platter and top with roasted pumpkin chunks.
5. Blend ½ cup verjuice and ½ cup EVOO and verjuice and immediately drizzle over pumpkin chunks and rocket.
6. Scatter 2 tablespoons of toasted pumpkin seeds over salad and sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 500gm pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 60gm bag of Rocket
- 1 cup Signature Extra Virgin Oil (“EVOO”)
- 1 cup RG Verjuice
- Pinch of salt to taste
- Pinch of Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds toasted