April 06, 2020
Zucchini, Carrot & Lupin Fritters
A healthy recipe the kids will have fun making and the whole family will enjoy.
- 2 medium Carrots
- 3 medium Zucchini
- 2 Onions
- Handful chopped Parsley
- 200g Fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Lupin Kibble
- 1/4 cup Corn Flour
- 3 Eggs
- Salt Flakes & Cracked Pepper
- Basil Lime Thyme Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small clove Garlic, crushed
- Grate Carrot and Zucchini allow to rest for 30 minutes, squeeze the juice from the veg into a glass and drink… Love those vitamins!
- Combine grated Vegetables with Onion, Parsley, Flours, Feta, and Eggs in a large bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Heat the RG lemon, dill and basil olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Shape the mixture into rounds and fry the fritters for 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Serve the fritters with the Yoghurt Sauce and a crisp lettuce salad with Basil Garlic Pesto Dressing.