A healthy recipe the kids will have fun making and the whole family will enjoy.
1. Grate Carrot and Zucchini allow to rest for 30 minutes, squeeze the juice from the veg into a glass and drink… Love those vitamins!
2. Combine grated Vegetables with Onion, Parsley, Flours, Feta, and Eggs in a large bowl. Season with Salt and Pepper.
3. Heat the RG lemon, dill and basil olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Shape the mixture into rounds and fry the fritters for 3 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
4. Serve the fritters with the Yoghurt Sauce and a crisp lettuce salad with Basil, Garlic & Pesto Dressing.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 1 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small clove Garlic, crushed