Enjoy these oven-baked sweet potato chips, seasoned to perfection with Rich Glen Signature olive oil and Garlic Salt, served alongside a tantalising dipping sauce—making every bite a crispy delight!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- 2-3 Large Sweet Potato (Purple & gold)
- 2-3 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Rich Glen Garlic Salt
- 240g Plain Greek Yoghurt
- ½ Lemon, Juice only
- 2 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- Rich Glen Garlic Salt, to season
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line 2-3 baking trays with paper and set aside.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into large chips/wedges and place them onto the baking trays.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over a generous amount of the Garlic Salt.
- Toss with your hands to coat the sweet potatoes in the oil and salt.
- Place them in the oven for 30-40 minutes, turning a few times, until they are golden and crispy.
- While the chips are cooking, to make the sauce, add all the dipping ingredients into a medium serving bowl and mix well to combine. Then place it in the fridge until ready to use.
- Once the chips are cooked, place them onto a large serving plate, along with the dipping sauce, and enjoy!