Transform your avocado toast into a culinary delight with the divine combination of chili, dill, pea, and egg—an effortlessly quick and easy lunch experience!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
1/3 Cup Frozen Peas, thawed
4 Springs Dill, finely chopped
2 Tbsp Hemp Seeds
2 Eggs, Boiled
Few Coriander or Parsley Leaves, to garnish
Rich Glen Chilli Salt
2 Slices Sour Dough Toast
- Boil eggs to your liking and set them aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the avocado, peas, dill, hemp seeds, and mash with a fork until well combined. Set aside.
- Toast sourdough, then drizzle with Signature extra virgin olive oil and spread a generous layer of Rich Glen Sweet Chilli Pepper Jam.
- Spread the avocado mixture on top.
- Cut the eggs into quarters and place them on top.
Sprinkle with RG Chilli Salt and another drizzle of oil. Garnish with coriander or parsley, and enjoy the amazing robust flavours of chilli.