Indulge in these irresistibly delicious chunky chicken pub chips – prepare more than you think you'll need, as they vanish surprisingly quickly!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- 6-7 Large white potatoes, chopped into large fat chips
- 4 Tbsp Rich Glen Signature extra virgin olive oil
- Rich Glen Chicken Salt
- Preheat oven to 200° degrees.
- Line 2-3 Trays with baking paper and set aside
- Cut potatoes into large fat style chips, then place onto some paper towel and blot off the excess moisture in the potatoes.
- Place the chips on the baking trays and drizzle with Rich Glen EVOO, making sure they are well coated.
- Then place the chips in lines on the tray, making sure there is plenty of space between the chips to allow the air to flow around them. *This is what helps to make the chips nice and golden and crunchy on the outside.
- Place trays into the oven and cook for 30–35 minutes until golden and crispy on the outside. (You can choose to turn the chips on the tray to make sure they cook evenly, making sure to keep them spaced apart well)
- Once cooked, transfer to a large serving bowl and sprinkle with a very generous amount of Rich Glen Chicken Salt – this flavoursome seasoning is what makes these Fat Chips so amazing!