A lovely fresh, light salad that not only looks great, but delivers a taste sensation that the whole family will love!
- 300g dried rigatoni pasta
- 2 tbs Rich Glen 'Signature' Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 crunchy cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 pack baby leaf salad mix
- 1 cup fresh chopped herbs, coriander, chives, dill, and mint
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1 tbs Bush Tucker Dukkah
- 1/2 cup RG Zesty Lemon Lime dressing
- 1/2 cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
1. Cook rigatoni pasta in a large saucepan of salted water, add splash of olive oil, bring to the boil; Making sure it's 'al dente', drain and place into a large bowl.
2. Dressing; Add whole egg mayonnaise and RG Zesty Lemon Lime dressing, stir through warm pasta, set aside to cool.
3. Arrange the pasta, prawns, cucumber, avocado, salad mix, and herbs on a platter.
4. Drizzle with Zesty Lemon Lime Dressing and sprinkle with Bush Tucker Dukkah.
5. Serve with lemon wedges.