A glamorous little starter with champagne.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: N/A
1. Soak gelatine leaves in cold water for about 2 minutes.
2. Heat the verjuice and honey together and stir until dissolved.
3. Cool slightly the verjuice mix, squeeze the excess water out of the gelatine and stir into the verjuice mix until the gelatine dissolves completely.
4. Pour half of the Verjuice into six shot glasses, and refrigerate until set. Once set, place an oyster on top of jelly and pour the remainder of the Verjuice over the oysters and refrigerate until it’s time to serve.
5. Mix the chopped chives with the chilli sauce, vinegar and thyme, and season with salt & freshly ground black pepper. Leave to marinate for approx. 20 minutes.
6. When serving, top each shot glass with a little of the chive mix and serve with a teaspoon.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.