August 11, 2017
Beetroot, Walnut & Goat’s Cheese Sticky Balsamic Salad
Perfect for lunch or as a side dish.Serves: 4
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 large fresh Beetroot (cooked, peeled & cut in wedges)
- 1 cup Sticky Balsamic
- ½ cup Signature Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 120gm fresh cracked Walnuts
- 120gm/150gm Rocket leaves
- ½ cup soft Goat’s cheese
- 1 Red Capsicum (cut in strips & roasted).
- Pinch of Murray River Salt Flakes
- Pinch of Cracked Pepper
- Bake the walnuts in oven at 175C for 5 minutes or until nuts are golden brown.
- Combine the Sticky Balsamic, EVOO, and seasoning.
- Toss the cooked beetroot wedges in an oven tray and drizzle with Sticky Balsamic mix.
- Roast in the oven at 175C for about 30 minutes.
- Allow beetroot wedges to cool.
- In a large serving platter toss the rocket and walnuts, top with the beets, roasted capsicum strips and goat’s cheese and the remainder the Sticky Balsamic glaze from the beets.