Perfect for lunch or as a side dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Bake the walnuts in oven at 175C for 5 minutes or until nuts are golden brown.
2. Combine the Sticky Balsamic, EVOO, and seasoning.
3. Toss the cooked beetroot wedges in an oven tray and drizzle with Sticky Balsamic mix.
4. Roast in the oven at 175C for about 30 minutes.
5. Allow beetroot wedges to cool.
6. In a large serving platter toss the rocket and walnuts, top with the beets, roasted capsicum strips and goat’s cheese and the remainder the Sticky Balsamic glaze from the beets.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.