Overnight Apple Granola Parfait
Make-ahead breakfast that will keep you 'on the go' all morning!
Why you will love it.
- It's portable, make and pack it the night before and enjoy it at work or school.
- Packed full of fibre, nutrients, and protein to keep you full and satisfied all day.
- There is no cooking involved.
- Topping it is the fun part - dollop yogurt, fresh fruit, and crunchy nut butter if desired.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, grated
- 2 cup Rich Glen Yarrawonga Granola
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup of milk of choice
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- RG Olive Blossom Honey
- Mix the juice and milk together and fold into the Yarrawonga Granola and add grated apple. Cover and chill overnight
- Fold yoghurt into the soaked granola and serve in your bowl, recycled glass jar (looks very creative) or container.
- Add another dollop of yoghurt, honey and your toppings... enjoy!
- PS.... Warm it up - Great idea on a chilly morning! Heat in the microwave or stovetop. You may need to add a little extra liquid to the mixture as it may thicken up more while you heat it up.