Trust us, as the weather gets colder there is nothing more cosy and satisfying than curling up with a good book, a warm coffee and a delicious baked treat! Our favourite are these Orange Zest & Hazelnut Muffins from Mel at Thrive Wholesome Nutrition!
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Line a muffin tray with paper cases and set aside (or you can just lightly grease the muffin tray with olive oil)
- In a large mixing bowl sift flour and baking powder.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and fold through slowly until all combined.
- Pour mixture into muffin tray until about ¾ full.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until golden and bouncy when touched on the top.
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then ENJOY!
Muffins can be kept in an airtight container for up to 4 days, or in the freezer for up to 1 month.